domingo, 14 de dezembro de 2008

A gift for us

I never thought a birthday present would benefit both giver and receiver but apparently it can happen.

Last Pips birthday I gave her a notebook with one sentence per day so that she could be with me while we were apart from each other. My sentences were written so that she red them in the near future, as a prediction or sweet remembrance of past situations. As long the time was going by, she started to write on it too. As the notebook had few pages, it finished recently and she sent it to me with her comments, and stories and kisses and all that I could wish in the friend I never had. It is simply genius. She already has a substitute for this one but I really hope she enjoy it as much as the last.
Thank You Pips.
beijo
busycat

4 comentários:

IandU disse...

Também tive uma ideia parecia, mas não pela amizade, outro género de sentido ;)

busycat disse...

Espero que quem recebeu tenha gostado:)

beijo
busycat

Pips disse...

Ainda bem que gostaste. Diverti-me, espantei alguns espíritos ao escrever-te, e claro, desanquei nos vizinhos de cima (os que arrastam cadeiras à uma e tal da manhã)!
Abraço

busycat disse...

Lol

beijo
cat