sexta-feira, 1 de maio de 2009

My sunny day

Translation.
I'm not a cheerful person, maybe I've been one day but not now and not for too long. When I say that I'm pessimist I mean that even when I get lucky somehow it seems fair. Because I believe that shit happens even when I don't do nothing. I'm healthy but that seems fair cause I don't smoke, don't drink or don't do drugs but I'm not free from having some kind of disease. I'm a carefull driver (most of the times), mainly a defensive driver, I even slow down near zebras, but somehow this woman was able to reverse against me, making me responsible for hitting another car and get away with it. I never leave home without my purse, even when I'll drive less than a mile to my uncles house and back, but then in the one ocasion I'm not with car documents (cause I just had an accident) police shows up and give me a fine. I worked the easter saturday but I thought, that's ok, four of us twelve had to work it, and at least I'll have the working day saturday free, so I can go home the large weekend for mother's day. Stupid me... have to work them both and after pointing it out to whom I should I got mistreated.

I'm not a cheerful person, maybe I could, maybe I should but I'm not.

beijo

busycat

Ps: this was not the insightfull post that was comming up the other day

Sem comentários: